My brother came to visit

Good genetics
This past Saturday, my brother came to visit Montreal -partly for a stag night, partly to see his his little sis.  I LOVE having visitors, showing them around my favorite nooks and crannies of the city.  This was extra special seeing as it was my esteemed older brother who now lives in the UK.  I picked him from the train station and we took the metro back to our place in the Plateau.  Brunch was first on the to-do list and we went with Café Les Entretiens - classic breakfasts, good value and fantastic ambiance.

Ham and cheese omelet, fried potatoes and fruit
We then rented him a Bixi and cycled off to the Mile-End, checking out places like Style Labo, The Spice Station, Drawn and Quarterly and ending at Cafe Olimpico.  Perfection.

David getting in to Quebec politics...

Comments

Popular Posts